Traeger Series 22 Black Grill Cover 38-11/16 in. H x 21-25/64 in. W x 34-51/64 in. D Fits Lil'Te
- Sub Brand: Series 22
- Color: Black
- Product Type: Grill Cover
- Assembled Height: 38-11/16 in.
- Assembled Width: 21-25/64 in.
- Assembled Depth: 34-51/64 in.
- Brand or Model Compatibility: Fits Lil'Tex, Lil' Tex, Pro 22
- Weather Resistant: Yes
- Material: Hydrotuff
- Lined: Yes
- Compatible with the following Traeger Grills: Ace No. 8207425 Mfr. No. BBQ070 Traeger Lil' Tex Wood Pellet Grill (sold separately), Ace No. 8205205 Mfr. No. BBQ07E.04 Traeger Lil' Tex Elite Series Wood Pellet Grill (sold separately), Ace No. 8417735 Mfr. No. BBQ07E.02 Traeger Lil' Tex Pro Series Grill-Blue (sold separately), Ace No. 8417875 Mfr. No. BBQ07E.01 Traeger Lil' Tex Pro Series Grill-Bronze (sold separately), Ace No. 8474793 Mfr. No. TFB57PZB Traeger Pro Series 22 Grill-Bronze (sold separately), Ace No. 8474868 Mfr. No. TFB57PUB Traeger Pro Series 22 Grill-Blue (sold separately)
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.