- Wheel Diameter: 5 in.-6 in.
- General Size: Small
- Product Type: Angle Grinder
- Amps: 13 amps
- Maximum Speed: 9,000 rpm
- Switch Type: Paddle
- Case Included: No
- Grinding Wheel Included: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- ETL Listed: Yes
- Corded or Cordless or Air: Corded
- Color: Yellow
- Side Handle Included: Yes
- Variable Speed: No
- Spindle Lock: Yes
- CSA Listed: Yes
- Spindle Size: 5/8 in.-11 in.
- Dust Ejection System provides durability by ejecting damaging dust and debris particles that enter the tool through the air intake vents
- Quick-Change Wheel Release allows tool free wheel removal
- Dual abrasion protection provides increased motor protection from damaging dust and debris ingestion
- One-piece brush arm prevents brush hang-up due to dust ingestion
- Vibration-reducing side handle increases comfort for extended use applications
- Low profile, jam-pot gear case provides precise gear alignment for a smoother, quieter transmission while allowing access to tight spaces
- Auto-off brushes shut the tool down when the brushes need replacing to avoid tool damage
- Keyless adjustable guard provides tool-free guard adjustments, increasing productivity
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.