DeWalt XR 20 max volts Brushless Drill Driver (DCD991P2)
This item can be purchased on-line, however, due to shipping restrictions, ITEM PICKUP IS ONLY AVAILABLE AT YOUR LOCAL ACE STORE.
- Sub Brand: XR
- Volts: 20 max volts
- Chuck Size: 1/2 in.
- Chuck Type: Metal Ratcheting
- Product Type: Brushless Drill Driver
- Variable Speed Range: 0-450/0-1,300/0-2,000 rpm
- Blows Per Minute: 38,250 bpm
- Batteries Included: Yes
- Color Family: Yellow
- Charger Included: Yes
- Battery Type: Lithium-Ion
- Switch Type: Trigger
- Speeds: 3
- Case Included: Yes
- Battery Charge Time: 60 min
- Motor delivers up to 57% more run time over brushed
- 0-38,250 BPM for fast drilling
- 3-mode 20 minute shutoff function
- LED provides lighting in dark or confined spaces up to 20X brighter than previous model
- Includes: (2) DCB205 20V Max XR High capacity 5.0Ah Lithium-Ion battery packs,(1) charger, (1) belt hook, (1) 360 degree side handle, and kit box
- Replacement Battery Ace No. 2408789 (sold separately)
- Replacement Charger Ace No. 2362606 (sold separately)
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.