- Wheel Diameter: 4-1/2 in.
- General Size: Small
- Product Type: Angle Grinder
- Amps: 9 amps
- Maximum Speed: 12,000 rpm
- Corded or Cordless or Air: Corded
- Case Included: No
- Grinding Wheel Included: No
- Spindle Size: 5/8 in.-11 in.
- CSA Listed: Yes
- UL Listed: No
- Variable Speed: No
- Switch Type: Paddle
- Spindle Lock: Yes
- ETL Listed: No
- Cord Length: 6-1/4 ft.
- High-efficiency motor provides low operating temps
- One-Touch guard allows for 360 degree rotation of the guard with a single action
- Slim, ergonomic body design provides increased comfort in extended use applications
- Low-profile, jam-pot gear case increases durability and allows tool to fit into tight spaces
- Quick-Change wheel release allows tool free wheel removal without need for a wrench
- 2-position, removable side handle provides increased comfort and control
- Spindle thread accepts a wide range of 4-1/2" accessories
- Includes: One-touch guard and wrench
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.