Irwin Mach6 Braided 100ft Chalk and Reel Set (1932890)
- Sub Brand: Mach6
- Chalk Line Type: Braided
- Chalk Color Family: Blue
- Product Type: Chalk and Reel Set
- Line Length: 100 ft.
- Hook: Yes
- Line Material: Nylon-Polyester
- Case Material: Aluminum
- Chalk Line Color: White/Black
- Easy Fill & Lock Top features a large, 1/4-turn locking top for quick chalk fill and easy access to reel internals
- 2X stronger for fewer breaks and for use on rough, abrasive surfaces
- 6:1 gear ratio rewinds line 6X faster than traditional chalk reels
- Open access back panel allows for quick line change and cleaning
- Metal drive gear resists gear failure under heavy load
- Robust steel handle and large ergonomic clutch for increased durability, strength, and torque
- Wide-prong hook for secure anchoring
- Durable aluminum housing provides impact resistance
- EZ access door for quick line change
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.