Makita CXT 2pc Drill Driver and Impact Driver Combo Kit (CT226)
Ships in 1-7 days.
- Sub Brand: CXT
- Number of Pieces: 2 pc.
- Product Type: Drill Driver and Impact Driver Combo Kit
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion
- Voltage: 12 volts
- RPM Range: 2,600 rpm
- Chuck Size: 3/8 in.
- CSA Listed: No
- Corded or Cordless: Cordless
- ETL Listed: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- Charger Included: Yes
- Battery Charge Time: 70 min
- Case Included: Yes
- Batteries Included: Yes
- 3/8" Driver-Drill with 2-speeds (0-450 & 0-1,700 RPM) delivers up to 250 in. lbs. of max torque
- 3/8" Driver-Drill features a compact design at only 7-7/16" long and weighs only 2.8 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Impact Driver with variable speed (0-2,600 RPM & 0-2,400 IPM) delivers up to 970 in. lbs. of max torque
- Impact Driver features a compact design at only 6-1/8" long and weighs only 2.3 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Ergonomically designed handles with rubberized soft grips provide increased comfort
- 12V slide battery design enables tool to stand for convenience
- Built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work area
- Ideal for work in tight spaces
- Not compatible with 12V max pod-style tools, batteries and chargers
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
- Includes: 12V Max
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.