Makita CXT 2pc Impact Driver and Drill Driver (CT226RX)
This item can be purchased on-line, however, due to shipping restrictions, ITEM PICKUP IS ONLY AVAILABLE AT YOUR LOCAL ACE STORE.
- Sub Brand: CXT
- Number of Pieces: 2 pc.
- Tool Type: Impact Driver and Drill Driver
- Product Type: Combo Kit
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion
- Voltage: 12 volts
- RPM Range: 2,600 rpm
- Case Included: Yes
- Battery Charge Time: 70 min
- UL Listed: Yes
- CSA Listed: No
- Chuck Size: 3/8 in.
- Batteries Included: Yes
- Charger Included: Yes
- Corded or Cordless: Cordless
- ETL Listed: No
- 3/8" Drill Driver with 2-speeds (0-450 & 0-1,700 RPM) delivers up to 250 in. lbs. of max torque
- 3/8" Drill Driver features a compact design at only 7-7/16" long and weighs only 2.4 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Impact Driver with variable speed (0-2,600 RPM & 0-3,500 IPM) delivers up to 970 in. lbs. of max torque
- Impact Driver features a compact design at only 6" long and weighs only 2.3 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Ergonomically designed handles with rubberized soft grips provide increased comfort
- 12V slide battery design enables tool to stand for convenience
- 12V Compact Lithium-Ion 2.0ah battery (BL1021B) features an integrated L.E.D. battery charge level indicator
- Built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work area
- Not compatible with 12V max
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.