Makita LXT 18 volts Keyless Cordless Hammer Drill/Driver Kit (XPH07MB)
Ships in 1-7 days.
- Sub Brand: LXT
- Volts: 18 volts
- Chuck Size: 1/2 in.
- Chuck Type: Keyless
- Product Type: Cordless Hammer Drill/Driver Kit
- Case Included: Yes
- Battery Type: Lithium-Ion
- Speeds: 2
- Batteries Included: Yes
- Switch Type: Trigger
- Color Family: Teal
- Clutch Setting: 21
- CSA Listed: No
- Battery Charge Time: 40 min
- Blows Per Minute: 0-8,250/0-31,500 bpm
- Charger Included: Yes
- Efficient BL Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- 1,090 in.-lbs. of max torque
- BL Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- Electronically-controlled BL Brushless Motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
- All metal variable 2-speed transmission for a wide range of drilling, fastening and hammer drilling applications
- All metal gears and gear housing for maximum job site durability
- All metal 1/2" ratcheting chuck for improved bit gripping strength and durability
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 8-1/8" L
- Weighs 5.9 lbs.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.