Makita CXT 12 volts 3/8in Keyless Cordless Drill/Driver Kit (FD05R1)
Ships in 1-7 days.
- Sub Brand: CXT
- Volts: 12 volts
- Chuck Size: 3/8 in.
- Chuck Type: Keyless
- Product Type: Cordless Drill/Driver Kit
- Clutch Setting: 12
- Switch Type: Trigger
- Case Included: Yes
- Speeds: 2
- CSA Listed: No
- Battery Type: Lithium-Ion
- Color Family: Teal
- Charger Included: Yes
- Battery Charge Time: 70 min
- Batteries Included: Yes
- Maximum Power: 250
- Variable 2-speed design covers a wide range of drilling and driving applications
- 250 in.-lbs. of max torque
- Ergonomically designed handle with rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort
- 12V max CXT slide battery design enables the tool to stand on its own for user convenience Compact and ergonomic design at only 7-7/16" L
- Weighs 2.4 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Built-in LED light illuminates the work area
- Ideal for work in tight spaces
- Battery Protection Circuit protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Battery features an integrated LED battery charge level indicator
- Not compatible with 12V max pod-style tools, batteries and chargers
- Only use Makita batteries and chargers
- 3 year limited warranty on
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.