Makita CXT 12 volts 1/2in Keyless Cordless Compact Impact Driver (DT03R1)
This item can be purchased on-line, however, due to shipping restrictions, ITEM PICKUP IS ONLY AVAILABLE AT YOUR LOCAL ACE STORE.
- Sub Brand: CXT
- Volts: 12 volts
- Chuck Size: 1/2 in.
- Chuck Type: Keyless
- Product Type: Cordless Compact Impact Driver
- Variable Speed Range: 0-2,600 rpm
- Color Family: Teal
- Batteries Included: Yes
- Charger Included: Yes
- Case Included: Yes
- Switch Type: Trigger
- Maximum Power: 970
- Speeds: 1
- CSA Listed: No
- Battery Type: Lithium-Ion
- Battery Charge Time: 70 min
- Impacts Per Minute (Variable Speed): 0-3,500 ipm
- Variable speed range for a wide range of fastening applications
- Motor delivers 970 in.-lbs. max torque in an ultra compact size
- Ergonomically designed handle with rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort
- 12V slide battery design enables the tool to stand on its own for user convenience
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 6" L
- Weighs only 2.3 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Makita's proprietary hammer and anvil are made using the highest quality steel and heat hardened to last longer
- Built-in LED light illuminates the work area
- Convenient hex chuck for quick bit changes
- Battery features an integrated LED battery charge level indicator
- Battery Protection Circuit protects
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.