Klein Tools 2.7 x 11.6in Wire and Cable Pulling Grip (KPS050SEN)
- Tape Width: 2.7 in.
- Tape Length: 11.6 in.
- Material: Wire Mesh
- Product Type: Wire and Cable Pulling Grip
- Non Conductive: Yes
- Insulated: No
- Corrosion Resistant: No
- Easily pulls up to 9/19" diameter wire, cable or fish tape through a hole in the wall
- Cable feeds through the flex bit and secures in place by the mesh wiring
- Grip features a swiveling end piece to help decrease cable twisting
- Pulling grip attaches to the hole in the tip of the flex bit while the wire mesh holds the wire during the pull
- 100 lb. maximum safe load
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.