Milwaukee M18 Wireless Jobsite Radio (2890-20)
- Wireless: Yes
- Product Type: Jobsite Radio
- Bluetooth: Yes
- Color Family: Red
- Video Capability: No
- Voltage: 18 volts
- Clock Included: Yes
- Audio Video And Accessories Product Type: No
- Power Source: M18 Battery or A/C Outlet
- High performance audio system
- Dual 3" speakers with passive radiators
- Customizable equalizer
- Delivers full-spectrum audio clarity through mid and high ranges with deep, accurate lows
- Durable, portable, stackable design
- Shock absorbing polymer end caps and metal
- Integrated handles allow easy transport and storage
- Weather sealed auxiliary compartment
- Highest reception accuracy and signal quality with digital AM/FM processor
- 10 station presets (5 AM/5 FM)
- 2.1A USB charger charges tablets, smartphones and other electronics
- Speaker grills protect from drops, water, and debris on the jobsite
- 3.5mm Aux In Port for wired playback (cable included)
- Up to 12 hours run time with M18 5.0Ah battery (sold separately)
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.