Fein Starlock MultiMaster Start Q Corderd 110 volts Oscillating Tool Kit (72295264090)
- Sub Brand: Starlock MultiMaster Start Q
- Corded or Cordless: Corded
- Product Type: Oscillating Tool Kit
- Voltage: 110 volts
- Maximum Speed: 19,500 rpm
- Accessory Change System: Yes
- UL Listed: No
- Number of Speeds: Variable
- Color Family: Orange
- Additional Attachments Included: Yes
- ETL Listed: No
- Case Included: No
- Wattage: 350 watts
- Cord Length: 16 ft.
- CSA Listed: Yes
- Includes: (1) triangle sanding pad unperforated, 3 of each sanding sheet (grits 80, 120, 180), (1) E-Cut Bi-Metal Universal (152) saw blade, and nylon bag
- Self-supporting motor with vibration decoupling for outstanding vibration and noise reduction. Highest quality and stability thanks to metal gear case and consistent use of ball or needle bearings. Convenient Quick-In rapid clamping system. Electronic speed control with tacho generator for constant speed, even under load. Integrated interface for mounting additional system accessories. Softgrip zone provides optimal handling. StarlockPlus tool mount with outstanding torque transfer, fits all Starlock and StarlockPlus accessories.
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.