Ships in 1-7 days.
- Sub Brand: Caseta
- Amperage: 1.25 amps
- Watts: 150 watts
- Switch Type: Wireless
- Product Type: Dimmer Switch w/Remote Control and Smart Bridge
- Color: White
- Poles: Single Pole
- Volts: 120 volts
- UL Listed: Yes
- CSA Listed: Yes
- Includes Lutron Caseta wireless dimmer, one coordinating screwless wall plate, Pico remote control and Smart Bridge
- Dimmer works up to 600 watts of incandescent or halogen and 150 watts of dimmable LED or dimmable CFL
- Control the lights from anywhere in the room by using the Pico remote control either in your hand, or by mounting the remote directly to the wall
- Use the Pico remote to control the lights from your car as you arrive home
- Use the Lutron Smart Bridge and App to control lights and shades from anywhere, schedule them to adjust automatically based on the time of day, or create your favorite scenes that adjust multiple lights and shades with the press of a button
- Smart Bridge works with Lutron Caseta wireless lighting controls, Serena remote controlled shades, NEST and select Honeywell Wi-Fi thermostats
- Smart Bridge supports up to 50 devices
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.