Lutron Caseta 100 watts Plug-In Dimmer Switch with Remote Control (P-PKG1P-WH)
Ships in 1-7 days.
- Sub Brand: Caseta
- Amperage: 1.25 amps
- Watts: 100 watts
- Switch Type: Plug-In
- Product Type: Dimmer Switch with Remote Control
- Color: White
- Poles: Single Pole
- UL Listed: Yes
- CSA Listed: Yes
- Volts: 120 volts
- Plug-in lamp dimmer plugs into a standard outlet and can be used with up to two lamps
- Control the lights from anywhere in the room by using the Pico remote control either in your hand, or by mounting the remote directly to the wall
- Remote lets you turn lights on/off as well as brighten or dim them
- The remote also includes a button for saving favorite light level
- Dimmer works with up to 300 watts of incandescent or halogen, 100 watts of dimmable LED or dimmable CFL
- Includes one plug-in dimmer and one Pico remote control
- Works with Apple WatchTM wearable, NEST & select Honeywell Thermostats, Harmony Home Control remotes & Serena shades (Lutron Smart Bridge required)
- Compatible with Wink App and Amazon Echo (requires Wink HUB)
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.