- Diameter: 6 in.
- Product Type: Cutting Tip
- Gas Type: Oxy-Acetylene
- Cutting Capacity: Heavy Duty
- Brand or Model Compatibility: Victor
- Tip Size: No. 00
- Material: Copper
- Feature 2: Course "V" splines which cuts better, resists clogs and makes cleaning easier
- Feature 1: Larger diameter decreases preheat time and maintains the cut on painted or rusty plates
- Feature 3: Heavy duty tips fit Forney 1711 torch kit and similar Victor compatible equipment
- Features copper shells machined from solid bar stock (not tubing)
- Thick shell flange
- Extra heavy duty shell end where the tip takes the most abuse
- Larger diameter decreases preheat time and maintains the cut on painted or rusty plates
- Course "V" splines which cuts better, resists clogs and makes cleaning easier
- Heavy duty tips fit Forney 1711 torch kit and similar Victor compatible equipment
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.