Forney Industries 2 x 4.25in #10 Welding Lens (57061)
- Lens Height: 2 in.
- Lens Width: 4.25 in.
- Lens Number: Lens Number 10
- Shade Type: Fixed Shade
- Product Type: Welding Lens
- ANSI Certified: Yes
- Feature 4: Glass filter
- Feature 2: The gold coating reflects 90 percent of radiated heat for cooler operation and less eye fatigue
- Feature 1: Replacement shade 2 inch (50.8 mm) x 4-1/4 inch (107.95 mm) plastic welding filter lens
- Feature 3: Provides UV/IR protection
- Feature 5: Made of plastic
- Gold coated glass welding filter lens
- For prolonged periods of welding and/or to see true flame arc and puddle color
- Gold coating reflects 90% of radiated heat for cooler operation and less eye fatigue
- Provides UV/IR protection
- Meets ANSI Z87.1 safety standards
- Fits Forney 55663 ("Slim Line"), 55666 ("Bandit I"), and 55680 ("Super Slim") welding helmets and most brand name helmets using a 2" (50.8mm) x 4-1/4" (107.95mm) window opening
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.