Forney Industries Industrial Pro 5/8in Cup Brush (72869)
- Diameter: 4 in.
- Arbor Size: 5/8 in.
- Product Type: Cup Brush
- Maximum Speed: 8500 rpm
- Wire Type: Knotted
- Feature 2: New, exclusive and patented design threads allow an easier attachment
- Feature 1: High removal capacity on large surfaces
- Feature 3: Increases resistance, resulting in more safety for the user
- Arbor: 5/8"-11 and M14 x 2.0 Wire
- Premium twist knot wire cup brush with bridle
- Ideal for heavy-duty cleaning of metal surfaces
- Used to remove rust, scale, paint or other adherences on flat or irregular surfaces
- Made from high carbon tempered steel and each tuft is perfectly positioned and set for perfect balance and optimum performance
- Patented nut design has gripping points and raised nut making it easier to tighten and loosen on and off angle grinders
- Equipped with metal bridle to eliminate flaring for easier control when brushing
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.