This item can be purchased on-line, however, due to shipping restrictions, ITEM PICKUP IS ONLY AVAILABLE AT YOUR LOCAL ACE STORE.
- Sub Brand: Foam Tac
- Product Type: Foam Adhesive
- Container Size: 1 oz.
- Color Family when Dry: Clear
- Nonflammable: No
- Solvent Resistant: No
- Low VOC: Yes
- Indoor and Outdoor: Indoor and Outdoor
- UV Resistant: Yes
- Color: Clear
- Adhesion Level: Medium to High
- Bonds: Foam, Balsa wood, Carbon Fiber
- Curing Time: 24 hr.
- Great for model plane, train and car builders
- Great for reinforcement of foam hinges.
- Will not degrade in the sun.
- Never foams or expands or needs a kicker
- Remains flexible
- Glue joints flex with the foam, preventing separation from hard impacts.
- Long shelf life ?up to 2 years if properly stored away from heat and with white cap replaced.
- Bonds all types of foam
- EPP, EPO, Balsa and Carbon Fiber
- Dries crystal clear
- Never yellows or becomes brittle.
- Very low odor, no fumes
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.