Lithonia Lighting Indoor LED Lighted Exit Sign and Emergency Lights (186HU9)
This item can be purchased on-line, however, due to shipping restrictions, ITEM PICKUP IS ONLY AVAILABLE AT YOUR LOCAL ACE STORE.
- Sign Material: Thermoplastic
- Indoor and Outdoor: Indoor
- Bulb Type: LED
- Product Type: Lighted Exit Sign and Emergency Lights
- Assembled Length: 4-3/4 in.
- UL Listed: Yes
- Battery Operated: Yes
- Assembled Width: 19-1/4 in.
- One Sided or Two Sided: One-Sided
- Number in Package: 1 each
- Assembled Height: 8 in.
- Voltage: 120/277 volts
- Twin LED lamp heads operate in emergency (DC input) mode with 12 series-parallel white LEDs in each head
- Provides redundant light sources to ensure emergency lighting performance
- Typical life of the exit LED lamp is 10 years
- Dual-voltage input capability (120/277V)
- Edge connector on printed circuit board ensures long-term durability
- Suitable for applications requiring both exit sign and unit equipment
- 8-inch tall design is great for above-the-door applications and other tight fits
- Optional high-output version with remote lamps are ideal for emergency egress lighting
- Impact- and scratch-resistant thermoplastic housing
- Universal mounting: top, end and back
- Ni-cad battery or HO battery options allow use with up to six LED lamp heads
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.