Southwire 1000ft 12 guage Stranded Wire (58018204)
- Sub Brand: SimPull CoilPak
- Wire Length: 1000 ft.
- Gauge Conductors: 12 Ga.
- Cable or Wire Type: THHN
- Product Type: Stranded Wire
- Color Family: Black
- Sunlight and or UV Resistant: UV Resistant
- Temperature Rating: 90 degree Celsius
- Voltage Rating: 600 volts
- Indoor and Outdoor: Indoor and Outdoor
- Jacket Material: Nylon
- Wet Location Use: Yes
- UL Listed: Yes
- Stranded or Solid: Stranded
- Conductor Material: Copper
- Eliminates the need for heavy, cumbersome spools
- Patent-pending process to coil NoLube SIMpull THHN wire in a sturdy,lightweight package, which results in a completely tangle-free pull
- Package is molded with a handle
- When pulling wire from the package, it can lay flat or stacked directly on the floor or lift
- Used in commercial and industrial applications as specified in the NEC2
- Heat, moisture, gasoline and oil resistant
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.