Westinghouse Karah 3 Light Wall Fixture (63411-48)
This item can be purchased on-line, however, due to shipping restrictions, ITEM PICKUP IS ONLY AVAILABLE AT YOUR LOCAL ACE STORE.
- Finish: Brushed Nickel
- Product Type: Karah 3 Light Wall Fixture
- Number in Package: 1 pk
- Uplight and or Downlight: Uplight and Downlight
- Maximum Bulb Wattage: 60 watts
- UL Listed: No
- Indoor and Outdoor: Indoor
- Assembled Depth: 7.09 in.
- Number of Bulbs Required: 3
- Assembled Height: 7.72 in.
- Recommended Bulb Type: A19
- Assembled Width: 22 in.
- Mounting Type: Wall
- ETL Listed: Yes
- Bring the inviting beauty of the Karah 3 light wall fixture to your home
- A brushed nickel finish and graceful curved lines bring out the transitional style of this fixture
- Three white linen barrel shaped shades add textural interest and creates inviting ambient light
- Install this wall fixture over a vanity in the bathroom for a sophisticated touch
- You can position the fixture up or down to suit your lighting needs
- Bulbs not included
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.