Woods WiOn 15 amps Receptacle and USB Charger (50055)
- Sub Brand: WiOn
- Product Type: Receptacle and USB Charger
- Maximum Amperage: 15 amps
- Nema Type: 1-15P
- Volts: 125 volts
- Color: White
- Switch Type: Residential
- Indoor and Outdoor: Indoor
- Material: Plastic
- Application: For Household and Residential use
- Includes two USB charging ports (not Wi-Fi controlled)
- Control and monitor your lights and appliances with your smartphone from anywhere with the Woods WiOn indoor switch
- Download the app, connect the device to your smartphone using your existing Wi-Fi network, and begin controlling your device from anywhere - at home or on the go using Wi-Fi network or mobile internet (3G/4G/LTE)
- Expand your system to include multiple indoor and outdoor smart switches (Up to 12 smart switches)
- Free app works with Apple (iOS7+) or Andriod (4.0+) smart devices
- Ratings: 125-Volt / 60-Hertz, 1000-Watt Tungsten, 15-Amp Resistive, 1/3-Horsepower
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.