Klein Tools Automatic Electrical Tester Set (69149)
- Product Type: Electrical Tester Set
- Test Range: Automatic
- Color: Orange
- Data Hold: Yes
- Assembled Width: 7.25 in.
- Batteries Included: Yes
- Audible Alert: Yes
- Height: 10.25 in.
- Automatic Ranging: Yes
- Assembled Depth: 3.5 in.
- Automatic Delay Shutoff: Yes
- Number in Package: 3 pk
- Three pack kit includes one of each: MM300, NCVT-1 and a receptacle tester
- The MM300 multimeter measures AC/DC voltage, DC current and resistance and has a safety rating of CAT III 600V, Class 2, Double insulation
- The NCVT-1 has a bright green LED to indicate the tester is working; it changes to red and warning tones sound when voltage is detected
- The NCVT-1 has a digitally-controlled ON/OFF power button and auto power-off feature to conserve and extend battery life
- Receptacle tester detects wiring configurations and indicates correct wiring, open ground, open hot, open neutral, hot/ground reversed; it does not indicate quality of ground, multiple hot wires, or a combination of defects
- Includes visual and audible continuity indicators up to 25 Omega
- Includes test leads and batteries
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.