Lutron Maestro 1.25 amps Three-Way Dimmer Switch (MSCL-OP153MH-WH)
- Sub Brand: Maestro
- Amperage: 1.25 amps
- Watts: 150 watts
- Switch Type: Three-Way
- Product Type: Dimmer Switch
- Color: White
- UL Listed: Yes
- Volts: 120 volts
- CSA Listed: Yes
- Poles: Single Pole
- Works with most dimmable CFL/LED bulbs and incandescent/halogen bulbs
- For use in Single Pole, 3-Way, or Multi-Location applications
- Up to 600 watts of incandescent or halogen, 150 watts of dimmable CFL or dimmable LED
- Automatically turn lights on and off based on room occupancy with added functionality of a dimmer
- Wall plate not included
- Works with mixed loads of bulbs
- Senses daylight, so lights don't turn on inadvertently (optional)
- Programmable time-out of lights - 1, 5, 15 or 30 minutes
- Programmable fade times for lights turning on and off
- Program the preset to automatically turn on lights to preferred level
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.