Hunter Fan Builder Elite 52in Ceiling Fan (53242)
- Sub Brand: Builder Elite
- Product Type: Ceiling Fan
- Assembled Width: 52 in.
- Finish: New Bronze
- Number of Speeds: 3
- Down Rod Outside Diameter: 3/4 in.
- Indoor and Outdoor: Indoor
- Reversible Airflow: Yes
- Pull Chain: Yes
- Mounting Type: Flush/Standard/Angled
- Blade Finish: Harvest Mahogany / Brazilian Cherry
- Assembled Height: 10.92 in.
- Energy Star Compliant: Yes
- Number of Blades: 5
- Reversible Two Sided Blades: Yes
- Airflow: 5049 CFM
- New Bronze finish with five Harvest Mahogany / Brazilian Cherry reversible blades
- WhisperWind motor delivers powerful air movement with whisper-quiet performance
- Installer's Choice three-position mounting system
- 2" and 3" down rods included to ensure proper distance from the ceiling and optimize air movement preferred blade height
- Limited Lifetime Motor Warranty
- Energy Star certified motor
- Reversible motor allows you to change the direction of your fan from downdraft mode to updraft mode
- 13 degree blade pitch to ensure ideal air movement
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.