Hunter Fan Builder Deluxe 52in Ceiling Fan (53089)
- Sub Brand: Builder Deluxe
- Product Type: Ceiling Fan
- Assembled Width: 52 in.
- Finish: White
- Watts: 60 watts
- Reversible Airflow: Yes
- Airflow: 5110 CFM
- Number of Lights: 1
- Pull Chain: Yes
- Down Rod Outside Diameter: 3/4 in.
- Reversible Two Sided Blades: Yes
- Indoor and Outdoor: Indoor
- Number of Speeds: 3
- Blade Finish: White / Beech
- Assembled Height: 17.77 in.
- Mounting Type: Flush/Standard/Angled
- Light Bulbs Included: Yes
- Light Type: Bowl
- Bulb Type: Candelabra Incandescent
- Number of Blades: 5
- White finish with five White/Beech reversible blades and bowl light kit
- WhisperWind motor delivers powerful air movement with quiet performance
- Two 60W candelabra incandescent bulbs included
- Installer's Choice three-position mounting system
- 2" and 3" down rods included to ensure proper distance from the ceiling
- Limited Lifetime Motor Warranty
- Reversible motor allows changing the direction of fan from downdraft to updraft mode
- 13 degree blade pitch to ensure ideal air movement
- Can be installed with or without light kit.
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.