Hunter Fan Builder Low Profile 52in Ceiling Fan (53326)
- Sub Brand: Builder Low Profile
- Product Type: Ceiling Fan
- Assembled Width: 52 in.
- Finish: White
- Down Rod Outside Diameter: 3/4 in.
- Blade Finish: Snow White / Light Oak
- Pull Chain: Yes
- Reversible Airflow: Yes
- Light Type: Shades
- Number of Lights: 3
- Number of Blades: 5
- Assembled Height: 14.59 in.
- Number of Speeds: 3
- Light Bulbs Included: Yes
- Watts: 60 watts
- Reversible Two Sided Blades: Yes
- Energy Star Compliant: No
- Mounting Type: Flush
- Bulb Type: Candelabra Incandescent
- Airflow: 3190 CFM
- Indoor and Outdoor: Indoor
- ETL Listed: No
- White finish with five Snow White / White Oak reversible blades
- WhisperWind motor delivers ultra-powerful air movement with whisper-quiet performance
- Low Profile housing is specially designed to fit flush to the ceiling and is ideal for use in rooms with low ceilings
- Limited Lifetime Motor Warranty
- Can be installed with or without light kit.
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.