Metalux 43in 120 volts 3200 Lumens LED Shoplight (4SHPLD3240R)
This item can be purchased on-line, however, due to shipping restrictions, ITEM PICKUP IS ONLY AVAILABLE AT YOUR LOCAL ACE STORE.
- Assembled Length: 43 in.
- Product Type: 3200 Lumens LED Shoplight
- Actual Color Temperature: 4000 K
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Light Output: 3200 lumens
- Average Rated Life: 50000 hr.
- Wrap Cover or Lens Included: Yes
- Ballast Start Type: Electronic
- Assembled Width: 3 in.
- Color Rendering Index: 80 CRI
- Hardwired or Plug In: Plug-In
- LEDs integrated into the fixture
- 43"L x 3"W with low profile 2" depth
- Surface or wall mount or suspension mounting
- Link up to 20 fixtures with 1 ft. cords
- Smooth white frosted lens
- Fully assembled with 5 ft. power cord for plug and play installation and 36" suspension chain with S-hooks
- Easy on/off pull chain
- cULus damp location rating
- E Star V2.0 Pending
- 5 year comprehensive warranty
- 90LPW (approximately 35.5 watts)
- 120 volt driver
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.