Franke Two Bowls Top Mount Kitchen Sink (EVDAS804-20)
- Finish: Satin
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Mount Type: Top Mount
- Overall Width: 22-1/2 in.
- Overall Length: 33-1/2 in.
- Product Type: Kitchen Sink
- Color Family: Stainless Steel
- Bowl Length: 22.5 in.
- Right Bowl Left to Right Width: 14.8 in.
- Cutout Left to Right Width: 33.5 in.
- Faucet Included: No
- Cutout Below Counter Height: 8 in.
- Left Bowl Below Counter Height: 8 in.
- Strainer Basket Included: No
- Faucet Type: Kitchen faucet
- Bowl Below Counter Height: 8 in.
- Bowl Type: Double
- Bowl Width: 33.5 in.
- Left Bowl Left to Right Width: 14.8 in.
- Cutout Front to Back Depth: 22.5 in.
- Right Bowl Below Counter Height: 8 in.
- Number of Bowls: Two Bowls
- FastIN quick install system
- Quick connect pre-attached clips
- Top mount installation
- No tools required for installation
- Slim rim
- Deep ledge design
- Tight corner radius for extra large bowls
- Length of large bowl: 16-1/2 in.
- Drain size: 3-1/2 in.
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.