Franke Two Bowls Dual Mount Kitchen Sink (HF3322-2)
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Mount Type: Dual Mount
- Overall Width: 33 in.
- Overall Length: 22 in.
- Product Type: Kitchen Sink
- Color Family: Stainless Steel
- Faucet Type: Kitchen faucet
- Cutout Below Counter Height: 9 in.
- Left Bowl Left to Right Width: 14.6 in.
- Cutout Front to Back Depth: 22 in.
- Cutout Left to Right Width: 33 in.
- Bowl Below Counter Height: 9 in.
- Bowl Width: 33 in.
- Gauge: 18
- Faucet Included: No
- Bowl Length: 22 in.
- Right Bowl Below Counter Height: 9 in.
- Number of Bowls: 2
- Left Bowl Below Counter Height: 9 in.
- Strainer Basket Included: No
- Right Bowl Left to Right Width: 14.6 in.
- Bowl Type: Double
- Silk deck and bowls
- 2 holes for faucet and other fixtures
- Rear drain wastehole location
- Ultra-Quiet sound deadening eliminates excess noise and vibration from heavy pots, pans, and utensils
- Heat resistant up to 2,750 degrees F
- 36in. cabinet is recommended minimum
- Installation hardware and template included
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.