Heath Zenith Polished Brass Motion Sensor Coach Light (HZ-4150-PB)
- Color Finish: Polished Brass
- Casing Material: Metal
- Product Type: Motion Sensor Light
- Bulb Type: A19
- Wattage: 100 watts
- Glass or Lens Type: Glass
- Detection Range: 30 sq. ft.
- Number of Bulbs Required: 1
- UL Listed: Yes
- Energy Star Compliant: Yes
- Adjustable Lamp Head: No
- Detection Zone: 240 deg.
- Assembled Width: 5.88 in.
- Indoor and Outdoor: Indoor and Outdoor
- Built In Timer: No
- Solar Powered: No
- 4 sided beveled glass. Bulb not included. Replacement bulb Ace no. 32951. Shut off delay 1, 5 or 10 minutes. Test mode. Photocell shut off. Power outage reset. Pulse count reliability. Sensitivity control. 2 tail options. Sensor rotates to allow a 150 degree coverage slice within a 240 degree zone. 30 ft. range. Two year warranty. UL listed. Efficient source for outdoor security lighting. Saves energy by only turning on when motion is detected.
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.