- Product Type: Tankless Water Heater
- Power Source: Electric
- Tank Capacity: 0.25
- Assembled Height: 7 in.
- Assembled Length: 3 in.
- Assembled Width: 11 in.
- CSA Listed: Yes
- Maximum Pressure: 140 psi
- Wall Mountable: Yes
- Temperature Pressure Relief Valve: No
- Minimum Temperature: 80 deg. F
- Energy Star Compliant: No
- Water Connection Size: 1/2 in.
- Point of Use: Yes
- Amperage: 29 amps
- Commercial or Residential: Residential
- Maximum Temperature: 140 deg. F
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Warranty: 1 year
- Self Cleaning: No
- Water Connection Location: Bottom
- Element Wattage: 3,500 watts
- The POU 3.5 is a true point-of-use model. It has a slightly less heating capacity than the POU6. It has a maximum flow rate of 0.5 gallons per minute (gpm) and includes a 0.5 gpm sink aerator. In mid-level climates,this unit can heat half a sink, but in warm climates, it can heat a sink and a half
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.