- 2 cycle
- 17" cutting width
- .095 line diameter
- Half crack pull start capable
- Spring assist
- Curve shaft attachment capable
- Dual line bump with speedlock
- Adjustable handle
- Bonus fixed head and line
- Electric start capable by using Ace nos.7226137 or 7226145
- Split boom - works with Ace nos. 7101462 (blower), 7101470 (edger), 7101488 (cultivator), 7197163 (polesaw attachment), 7184799 (hedge trimmer) and 7138316 (brush cutter)
- 2 year limited warranty
- Replacement spool Ace No. 7282734
- Replacement line Ace No. 7239841, 70877, 7127251, 7127277, 7215528, 7215577 and 76806
- Replacement plug Ace No. 7091689
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.
What people are saying
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Stopped running after 15m
Comments about Troy-Bilt® 25 CC Gas String Trimmer (TB22EC):
Went together easily, started quickly. Ran for 15 minutes, quit, and hasn't started again. Gas was new, with stabilizer added at purchase, appropriate oil mix. Called the help line, they said I would have to take it in for service diagnosis. Just not interested, after so little use.