This item can be purchased on-line, however, due to shipping restrictions, ITEM PICKUP IS ONLY AVAILABLE AT YOUR LOCAL ACE STORE.
- Automatic or Manual: Automatic
- Product Type: Battery Jump Starter
- Amperage: 750 amps
- Energy Star Compliant: No
- Automatic Delay Shutoff: Yes
- ETL Listed: No
- Battery Tester Included: No
- Accessory Outlets: Yes
- Number of Batteries Charged at Once: 1
- Radio Included: No
- Battery Compatibility: 12 volts
- CSA Listed: No
- Reverse Polarity Protection: Yes
- Alternator Check: No
- Cooling Fan: No
- Cable Gauge: 8 Ga.
- Battery Test Function: Yes
- UL Listed: No
- Handheld or Wheels: Handheld
- 250 cranking amps
- 150 cold cranking amps
- 18" L cables for easy use
- 12V DC outlet powers a variety of electronics
- 2.1 amps USB power port charges a variety of electronics
- Built-in light illuminates your work space
- Built-in energy-efficient eco-cahrger makes charging easy
- LED indicator lights show status of internal battery
- Sealed lead-acid AGM battery is ideal for a portable power source
- Hook-up safeguard alarm sounds for improper connection
- 1 year warranty
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.