Ace® 5M Phosphorus Free Winterizer Lawn Fertilizer
- Sub Brand: Green Turf
- Product Type: Lawn Fertilizer
- Application Season: Winter
- Coverage Area: 5000 sq. ft.
- Product State: Granules
- Fertilizer Analysis: 24-0-12
- Delivery System: Granules
- Condition of Lawn: Dry
- Nitrogen Content: 24 percent
- Suitable for Vegetables: No
- Water Soluble: Yes
- Phosphorus Content: 0 percent
- Container Size: 15 lb.
- Potassium Content: 12 percent
- Apply in the fall. Helps protect lawns from winter stress. Promotes vigorous late-season root development. Encourages earlier spring green-up. Features MESA, a best-in-class nitrogen for fast green-up, extended feeding and fewer grass clippings. Slow-release technology provides extended feeding for up to 8 weeks. Builds strong deep roots to protect against heat and drough. No phosphate formulation helps protect our waterways. Carries Ace Promise satisfaction guarantee.
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.