Generac Power Systems 1 600 watts Inverter Generator 7.7 hr. (6866)
- Continuous Power: 1,600 watts
- Product Type: Inverter Generator
- Continuous Run Time: 7.7 hr.
- Engine Displacement: 80 cc
- Wheel Kit Included: No
- Built In Inverter: Yes
- Assembled Height: 16-7/8 in.
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Automatic Voltage Regulation: Yes
- Number of Outlets: 2
- Assembled Width: 12-9/16 in.
- Assembled Depth: 20 in.
- Low Oil Shutdown: Yes
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 1 gal.
- Rated Wattage Peak: 2000 watts
- Amperage: 13.3 amps
- Fuel Type: Gasoline
- Fuel Gauge: Yes
- Engine Manufacturer: Generac
- Digital dashboard shows fuel level, runtime, power utilization and service indicators such as: low oil level, overheat warning, ready to plug in and overload shutdown warning
- The three-phase mode selector allows the user to select which mode to operate in: Eco, Standard or Overdrive
- Item is compatible with the Overtime Tank (Ace No. 3529401), which can extend run time to 30 hours at 25% load
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.