- Sub Brand: Cam
- Color: White
- Product Type: Outdoor Security Camera
- Height (in.): 2-13/16 in.
- Width (in.): 2-13/16 in.
- Length (in.): 3-1/2 in.
- Warranty: 2 year
- 24/7 live video
- 130 degree wide-angle view and all-glass lens, crisp 1080p HD, day and night
- Alerts and snapshots: when Nest Cam outdoor detects activity, it can send a phone alert or email with a photo of the event
- Rain or shine: weatherproof camera, cable and adapter, so you can leave it out in the rain
- Talk and listen: Nest Cam has a built-in speaker and microphone, and lets you talk and listen through the app
- Simple DIY installation: just plug it into an outdoor outlet, mount the camera and go
- You can even stick it to a magnetic surface - no drilling necessary
- Comes with a free Nest aware trial: get intelligent alerts and continuous cloud recording
- Create activity zones for more precise alerts
- Make and share custom clips or timelapses
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.