Craftsman Pro Series Gasoline Honda Pressure Washer 3600psi 2.5gpm (7175499)
- Sub Brand: Pro Series
- Power Source: Gasoline
- Engine Brand: Honda
- Product Type: Pressure Washer
- Maximum Pressure: 3600 psi
- Maximum Flow Rate: 2.5 gpm
- CARB Compliant: Yes
- Start Type: Manual
- Hose Length: 35 ft.
- Hose Diameter: 5/16 in.
- Foldable Handle: No
- Interchangeable Wand: No
- Wheel Diameter: 10 in.
- Onboard Storage: Yes
- Pump Type: Tri-Axial
- Number of Tips Included: 5
- Adjustable Wand: Yes
- Detergent Tank Type: Single Tank
- Powered by Honda (GX200) motor
- Triplex pump with adjustable pressure control
- Includes 5 Quick-Connect spray tips - 0, 15, 25, 40 & Soap
- 2-n-1 - Siphon and Direct From Concentrate detergent system options
- 5/16 in. high-pressure hose with Quick Connect
- Heavy duty welded frame
- 10 in. pneumatic tires
- 3-Year limited warranty. Cleaner concentrate bottles: 1533314, 1533306, 1533439
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.