West Bend 4 qt. Red Oil Theater Style Corn Popper
- Capacity: 4 qt.
- Color Family: Red
- Popper Type: Oil
- Product Type: Theater Style Corn Popper
- Locking Lid: No
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Steam Vents: Yes
- Toasting Slots: No
- Energy Star Compliant: No
- ANSI Certified: No
- Dishwasher Safe Parts: No
- ETL Listed: Yes
- CSA Listed: No
- ADA Compliant: Yes
- UL Listed: Yes
- NSF Listed: No
- Wattage: 480 watts
- Housing Material: Plastic
- Finish: Gloss
- Utilizes Stir Crazy stir rod technology to ensure larger yield of popped popcorn vs. kettles without
- Pops up to 20 cups per 3 minute run
- No preheating required
- 4 oz. easy clean kettle with non-stick coating
- 95 percent pop rate from the first run
- Includes kernel measuring cup, oil measuring spoon and popcorn scoop
- Tilt door makes serving simple
- Removable kernel catcher tray filters unpopped kernels
- Removable lid and stirring rod
- Non-stick coated kettle
- Popper cabinet is durable and easy to clean
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.