This item can be purchased on-line, however, due to shipping restrictions, ITEM PICKUP IS ONLY AVAILABLE AT YOUR LOCAL ACE STORE.
- Sub Brand: Genesis II LX E-240
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas
- Product Type: Grill
- Color Family: Black
- Heat Output: 29,000 BTU
- Ignition Type: Electronic
- Grill Material: Porcelain
- Number of Burners: 2
- Assembled Width: 52 in.
- Tank Included: No
- Catch Pan Included: Yes
- Heat Thermometer: Yes
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Finish: Porcelain Enamel
- Cooking Area: 494 sq. in.
- Grill Type: Stand Alone
- Grill Light Included: Yes
- Assembled Depth: 29 in.
- Assembled Height: 48 in.
- Includes: 10 ft. natural gas quick hose
- GS4 Grilling System ( Infinity Ignition, High Performance Burners, Grease Management System)
- Stainless steel burners
- Flush mounted side burner 12,000 BTU
- Fully enclosed cart design
- High+ Sear control burners
- Stainless steel rod cooking grates
- Stainless steel flavorizer bars
- iGrill 3 compatible
- Lighted control knobs
- Handle light
- Side tables with integrated tool hooks
- Left hand side table folds down
- Tuck-Away warming rack
- Grill Accessories: Grill Cover Ace No. 8526675 (sold separately), iGrill 3 Ace No. 8592180 (sold separately), Grill Rotisserie Ace No. 8532350
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.