- Grain Capacity: 41000 Grain
- Product Type: Water Softener
- Maximum Hardness Removal: 100 Grains/gal.
- Maximum Pipe Size: 1-1/4 in.
- Regeneration Time: 124 min
- Iron Reduction: 3 percent
- Programmable: Yes
- Tank Width: 17 in.
- Installation Kit Included: Yes
- Voltage: 28 volts
- Tank Length: 21 in.
- Indicator Light: Yes
- IntelliSoft2? uses up to 35% less salt and 37% less water
- Ultra Cleansing keeps larger particles of sediment from entering the home plumbing system
- Ultra-flow valve provides 41% better flow than the high-flow valve
- Large lighted LCD s creen allows for easy r eading and menu selection i n areas of low or bright l ight
- Water monitoring sy stem tracks daily water us age
- Automatic LED salt tan k light indicates the sal t lid is open and is dis played as an icon on the scr een
- Advanced low-salt indi cator reminds you to add salt to the tank
- Specifically designed for e asier salt loadi ng
- Third-party tested and ce rtified by the Nation al Sanitation Founda tion (NSF)
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.