This item can be purchased on-line, however, due to shipping restrictions, ITEM PICKUP IS ONLY AVAILABLE AT YOUR LOCAL ACE STORE.
- Grain Capacity: 32000 Grain
- Product Type: Water Softener
- Installation Kit Included: Yes
- Indicator Light: Yes
- Programmable: Yes
- Voltage: 28 volts
- Maximum Pipe Size: 1 in.
- Tank Width: 16-1/2 in.
- Tank Length: 19-3/4 in.
- Maximum Hardness Removal: 90 Grains/gal.
- Regeneration Time: 125 min
- Iron Reduction: 8 percent
- IntelliSoft2? uses up to 30% less salt and 34% less water
- Ultra Cleansing keeps larger particles of sediment from entering the home plumbing system
- High-flow valve delivers continuous flow ensuring fewer pressure drops and better performance
- Lighted LCD screen allows for easy reading and menu selection in areas of low or bright light
- LED salt tank light indicates the salt lid is open and is displayed as an icon on the screen
- Advanced low-salt indicator reminds you to add salt to the tank
- Third-party tested and certified by the National Sanitation Foundation (NSF)
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.