Kenmore Electric Water Heater 40 gal. 60-1/4 in. H x 24-1/4 in. L x 21-1/8 in. W
This item can be purchased on-line, however, due to shipping restrictions, ITEM PICKUP IS ONLY AVAILABLE AT YOUR LOCAL ACE STORE.
- Power Source: Electric
- Product Type: Water Heater
- Assembled Height: 60-1/4 in.
- Assembled Length: 24-1/4 in.
- Assembled Width: 21-1/8 in.
- Tank Capacity: 40 gal.
- Warranty: 12 year
- Amperage: 30 amps
- Maximum Temperature: 150 deg. F
- Water Connection Size: 62-1/4 in.
- Energy Star Compliant: No
- CSA Listed: No
- Voltage: 230 volts
- Wall Mountable: No
- Minimum Temperature: 60 deg. F
- Element Wattage: 5500 watts
- Self Cleaning: Yes
- Maximum Pressure: 150 psi
- Temperature Pressure Relief Valve: Yes
- 3 inches of energy efficient foam insulation prevents heat loss
- Compatible with the Kenmore Smart Water Heater Module
- It also features a polymer dip tube, a glass-lined tank, and 2 large anode rods for superior water heater protection
- Compatible with the Kenmore Smart Electric Water Heater Module Ace No. 4708087
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.