- Power Source: Electric
- Product Type: Water Heater
- Assembled Height: 60-1/2 in.
- Assembled Length: 26-1/4 in.
- Assembled Width: 23-1/8 in.
- Tank Capacity: 50 gal.
- Energy Star Compliant: No
- CSA Listed: No
- Maximum Pressure: 150 psi
- Water Connection Size: 62-1/2 in.
- Voltage: 230 volts
- Self Cleaning: Yes
- Element Wattage: 4500 watts
- Wall Mountable: No
- Amperage: 30 amps
- Temperature Pressure Relief Valve: Yes
- Warranty: 9 year
- Maximum Temperature: 150 deg. F
- Minimum Temperature: 80 deg. F
- Tank Diameter: 22"
- Includes a long-life baked enamel exterior finish and a factory installed temperature and pressure relief valve. It features a life-extending polymer dip tube, elements that resist lime build-up, and glass-lined steel tank. A 50-gallon electric water heater is the minimum recommended size for a 5-person or more household with typical water use
- Compatible with the Kenmore Smart Electric Water Heater Module Ace No. 4708087
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.