Kenmore Elite Smart Electric Water Heater Module
- Product Type: Smart Water Heater Module
- Water Heater Type: Electric
- Height: 6 in.
- Monitor Leak Detection
- Works with select existing Kenmore band water heater products
- Ace Nos. 4593133, 4708079, 4708061, 4708053 and KM# 58950, 58240, 58250 can be connected using the Wi-Fi module
- Peace of mind alerts on your smartphone or tablet and sounds audibly if a leak is detected, or if your water heater is not working properly
- Control on-the-go remotely adjust your Smart Water Heater?s temperature to start, stop and schedule production, providing you the flexibility and peace of mind to control your hot water consumption while away
- Energy savings Connected technology gives you the ability to adjust your Kenmore Smart Water Heater to produce hot water when you have a need for it
- Easy setup available for iOS and Android devices
- Smart app from the Apple Store or Google Play and following the step-by-step instructions to add your new Smart Water Heater Module
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.