- 4 wire DPST
- 4.5" x 3.1" x 1.3"
- Switch range: 22A (5000W) 240VAC 19A (5000W) 277VAC 22A (2500W) 120VAC
- Temperature range: 40 to 80 degrees F, differential of 3 degrees F
- For use where local codes require that a double line disconnect thermostat be used
- Designed for use on all types of electrical heating installations such as cable heat, baseboards, wall insert heaters, etc.
- Includes wall cover plate, two cover mounting screws and three temperature limiting pins
- 1 year warranty
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.
What people are saying
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Adjust
- Easy To Install
- Intuitive Controls
- Low Temp Differential
- No Wire Nuts Included
- Individual Room Control
- Small Rooms
Comments about White-Rodgers Electric Heat Thermostat (B50):
Temperature differential stated as 3 degrees - in actual use this appears to be about right. You probably won't find a lower differential on a line voltage (120/240v) thermostat at any reasonable price. Most are around 5-6 degrees, which I find highly annoying. First too hot, then too cold. This thermo gives a more even temperature.
Two minor nits:
1. When used on a single pole circuit, two of the on-board wires must be directly connected to each other. This requires an extra wire nut and none are provided in the package. No problem if you already have some, otherwise buy one.
2. The degree scale printed on the face isn't even close to actual room temperatures. However, this is the case with ALL line level thermos I've encountered so don't hold it against this one. Some don't use numbers at all because the manufacturers know they're useless.