Ships in 1-7 days.
- Volts: 20 volts
- Chuck Size: 1/2 in.
- Chuck Type: Metal Ratcheting
- Product Type: Cordless Compact Hammer Drill Kit
- Battery Type: Lithium-Ion
- Maximum Power: 350
- Speeds: 2
- 14 clutch settings
- Compact, lightweight design fits into tight areas
- High-speed transmission delivers 2 speeds for a range of fastening and drilling applications
- Ergonomic handle delivers comfort and control
- Includes: (2) 20V MAX Lithium-Ion battery packs, (1) charger, (1) belt hook and contractor bag
- Replacement Battery Ace No. 2361186 (sold separately)
- Replacement Charger Ace No. 2362606 (sold separately)
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.
What people are saying
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Use
Comments about DeWalt 1/2in 20V Lithium Ion Compact Hammer Drill / Driver Kit (DCD785C2):
Large holes or hard material.The battery simply does not cut it In addition no case is a serious flaw. Mine was an older unit so it has a case. the multi compartments are ideal for small items I used. I Used mine every day or at a minimum of every week. The batteries are interchangeable with all their other battery operated units. That alone was a labor saver. I started with the 12 volt but quickly upgraded. i had 3 separate drills and two other battery driven units. The reception saw quickly run the batteries down. if you occionazionally use the drill its great but not as a heavy duty major use tool