Toro 22 in. Self-Propelled Walk Behind Lawnmower Mulching Capability (20379)
This item can be purchased on-line, however, due to shipping restrictions, ITEM PICKUP IS ONLY AVAILABLE AT YOUR LOCAL ACE STORE.
- Engine Brand: Honda GVC
- Cutting Width: 22 in.
- Engine Displacement: 160 cc
- Lawn Mower Type: Self-Propelled
- Product Type: Walk Behind Lawnmower
- Mulching Capability: Yes
- Front Wheel Size: 8 in.
- Assembled Width: 23 in.
- Rear Discharge: No
- Assembled Height: 39 in.
- Assembled Depth: 60 in.
- Deck Cleanout: Yes
- Rear Wheel Size: 11 in.
- Blade Length: 22 in.
- Engine Type: OHV with auto choke
- Minimum Cutting Height: 1 in.
- Side Discharge: Yes
- Maximum Cutting Height: 4 in.
- Start Type: Pull Start
- Deck Material: Steel
- Number of Blades: 1
- Engine Oil Included: Yes
- Bagger Included: Yes
- Drive Type: Front-Wheel Drive
- High rear wheel for uneven terrain
- Replacement Parts: Wheel Ace No. 7398753), Blade Ace No. 7213812, Belt Ace No. 2404788, Spark Plug Ace No. 84372, Air Filter Ace No. 7432826(after 2014) & 7229990(2014 & before)
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.