- Color Family: White
- Outlet Type: Type A, Type B
- Country Compatibility: Worldwide
- Product Type: International Adapter Plug In
- Number in Package: 1
- Material: Plastic
- Plug or Connector: International Adapter Plug In
- Application: For international use with dual voltage appliances or with electricity converters and transformers
- Feature 2: Insert the adapter's front end, a 2-prong us plug, into a standard us wall or power strip outlet
- Feature 5: Works with A and B plugs
- Feature 1: Simply insert the 2-prong foreign power plug into the back of the adapter
- Feature 4: It does not convert electrical voltage on its own a voltage converter or transformer for single-voltage appliances (sold separately) is required for this purpose
- Feature 3: The adapter is designed for use with dual voltage appliances or voltage converters
- North and South America adapter plug
- For use in North, Central, South America and Caribbean
- Also for European appliances used in the United States
*Items shipped from our warehouse to stores in Alaska and Hawaii will receive a 70% shipping discount.
30-Day Return Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.acehardware.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased (excluding Gift Cards and gas-powered outdoor equipment*), you may return the item up to thirty days after the original purchase date to receive a store credit (less shipping, handling and other charges). We recommend that you make returns of online purchases to an Ace retail store near you which will issue your store credit. If you do not have an Ace retail store near you, please contact a Customer Service Specialist by calling 1-866-290-5334 for complete return instructions. Please refer to our Return Instructions for more information about returning a purchase.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer directly.
*Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment cannot be returned once gas or oil has been put in it, even if the Equipment has been drained of these materials.